Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BOOP!!


Ten thousand pieces
and the world moves on
windshield glass
along the highway

and I ride and ride hard
wind upon my face
and he lays there dead next to me

and I drive and drive hard
across the river
and into the front steps of the capitol
crashing over

and

boop!
a body flew to the left

and

boop!
a body flew to the right

and

boop!
heavy man all over my hood

I am definitely misunderstood

Boop

The dead man told me to ride and I rode hard
through the lawn
and knocked all the pawns
uncovered the FMLA rights on the wall
broken the urinals in the bathroom stalls

I shot the conventional sheriff with frustration

tired of begging
tired of running
tired of waiting

Boop!
The wall of Jericho will fall!!!

William Ortiz
Create Destroy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment